We are proud to serve as the Official Coach of Memorial Hermann IRONMAN® Texas and Memorial Hermann IRONMAN® 70.3 Texas. Over the past 5 years, over 450 OutRival Racing athletes have crossed the finish lines of these two races! Last year, 101 OutRival Racing athletes started the race and 97 athletes became IRONMANS! We have IRONMAN Texas Race Entries available for currently coached athletes; contact us for more information. Friend us on Facebook to keep up to date with the Open Community Training Events we host leading up to these races!
Current programs include:
- IRONMAN Texas 70.3 Race Entry Plus 12-week Training Plan
- IRONMAN Texas Group Program
- IRONMAN Texas Camp
- IRONMAN Texas 70.3 Group Program
- Our Long Weekend Ride on the IRONMAN Texas Course is open to anyone, anytime! CLICK HERE for more details.
- Open Community Training Session Schedule: coming soon! We will have at least 2 sagged and supported rides as well as runs and open water swims.
- Approximate Water Temperature Readings: 76 degrees (2011), 77 degrees (2012) 77 degrees (2013), 75 degrees and wetsuit legal (2014)
Note: course videos were recorded in 2012. The course has not changed.
Memorial Hermann IRONMAN® Texas – Swim Course preview
Memorial Hermann IRONMAN® Texas – Bike Course preview
Part 1 of 4
Part 2 of 4
Part 3 of 4
Part 4 of 4
Memorial Hermann IRONMAN® Texas – Run course preview