CUSTOM 360 Training Plans
Our Custom 360 Plans require either a 1 year or 6 month minimum commitment (chosen at purchase). You will be billed every 28 days for either 6 or 13 periods before being able to cancel your membership. You are also responsible for monthly payments during any month you have requested training via our online questionnaire. Please allow two weeks after your questionnaire is received to receive your training plan. Your billing will begin this coming Monday after purchase. However, you will be granted access to our member area to view the member resources within 1 day of purchase. You will be contacted within 48 hours by our staff who will start writing your plan!
- Includes up to four "plans" on an annual basis in preparation for your goal race(s).
- Training Periodization established for the period of your choice that balances your goal race(s) and personal commitments (provided in PDF).
- Field-testing to determine accurate heart rate training zones
- Plan customized to your questionnaire including weekly logistics, race schedule, strengths/weaknesses, and other limiters.
- Strength training plan, with specific gym exercises and descriptions
- Daily workouts for entire period of your plan posted in an online training log to review and record workouts
- 15% discount on most ORR services, including run, bike and swim analysis services.
- 10% discount on our Mental Fitness services.
- (Optional +$75) Detailed threshold testing with a coach to determine physiological specifics for incorporation into your CUSTOM 360 Plan.
- (Optional +$100) - Personal race execution/pacing strategy
- Delivered in PDF format
- Based on your training performance indicators as produced by your CUSTOM 360 PLAN
- Uses a combination of pace, heart rate and power data (if available)
- Includes recommendation on swim starting location/strategy for your ability and race venue
- 15% discount on Core Diet Race Fueling plans! We truly recommend this if you are doing an half or full IRONMAN!
- 15% discount on all Core diet Nutrition Plans with our registered dietitians. Weight loss is a great way to prevent injuries, improve health, and improve performance. We recommend Nutrition assessment to see the full benefit of your CUSTOM PLAN.
ORR FORUM and MEMBER AREA Support:
- Access to the CUSTOM 360 Training Plan Support Forum. This is a specific forum for our CUSTOM 360 Plan athletes. An ORR Expert Level 3 coach is dedicated to answering questions via the forum in a timely manner (6 hour turnaround in most cases).
- Periodic web-based presentations/conference calls. These explain various training and nutrition concepts used within ORR, and give athletes the chance to ask questions (these will also be recorded).
- ORR Athlete MEMBER AREA login with client resource access. The resource area is where all conference calls/presentations are posted, as well as other key reference materials for your plan.
- Access to the ORR Athlete Member gallery to view/familiarize yourself with other ORR atthletes!
- Note: with our CUSTOM 360 Training Plans, all contact with your coach is made via the Support Forum or periodic conference calls. Coaching Consult phone calls can be scheduled monthly with our ORR ATHLETE ADVANTAGE Support add-on!
ORR ATHLETE ADVANTAGE Support Add-on (+$40):
- You have access to advice (via phone conversation) from Expert Level 3 ORR Certified Coaches and certified Register Dietitians.
- Ask questions and get advice on an unlimited number of new topics for up to 30 minutes with each phone call!
- Membership entitles you to speak to a coach or registered dietitian, on an unlimited number of nutrition, training, or racing topics. Your coach or dietitian can answer your questions and offer advice, for up to 30 minutes.
LOCAL GROUP SESSIONS Add-on (+$22.50):
Woodlands (TX), Houston (TX), Upstate (NY) and Sarasota (FL) have local ORR GROUP SESSIONS programs for those athletes interested in training with other ORR athletes at S/B/R sessions. Check our GROUP SESSIONS CALENDAR for full details of current sessions.
- Over 20 weekly coached sessions in the Woodlands, Houston, New York and Sarasota areas